Sunday, February 11, 2007

Craptastic

It's raining again, and I'm glad. It makes the air taste better. In other news, I'm sick today. Sore throat, lightheadedness, cough, the works. Every time I inhale and exhale it feels like I'm breathing fire. I just realized that I should get out my Symptoms and Illnesses guide I love so much. Anyway, my jaw has been stiff for the last week or so on account of the fact that I have a wisdom tooth coming in. Then yesterday all my other teeth felt sore, and I got a small sore throat. This story ends with that small sore throat growing up into a much larger sore throat- I think it becomes a successful businessman and father of three, because that's how most of those stories usually end. So I'm lounging now, watching my favorite Disney movie, The Rescuers. My voice is also remarkably similar to how I sound when I do my Roman Holiday bit and say in a low throaty whisper "Gregory, you're the only man for me."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen on the rain. I love it when it rains. Makes me feel like I'm home.

Feel better soon.

Chase said...

Aww. I'm sorry. If I'd known I'd've had you come a-hospitaling with me.