Monday, February 12, 2007

180 or so

This is my third post for today - this is getting out of hand. I just had to say that I left the house for the first time in 42 hours to take my french test. I meant to study and take it earlier, but M-Lite and I got distracted making some valentines. I studied when I got there, in that room off to the side, and when I came out the line was out the door. I had to exit the building, join the end of the line and wait in the cold and cough. I didn't really mind -it was wonderful to breathe fresh air again. They ran out of Chem 106 tests and people were dispirited, so some girl pulled out her phone and started playing that oldie that goes sugar pie, honey bun, etc. That made me happy. I saw three people I knew in the line but wasn't able to talk to them. Oh well. I took my test. I don't think I failed it. I went to leave the testing center and as I opened the door I found two lines of people on either side of the walk, cheering and clapping and playing the guitar and offering me a cookie for a job well done. I have no idea who those people were, but I got a peanut butter cookie today. Life is good.

No comments: