Thursday, March 01, 2007

The contents of my purse

(1) green spiral notebook marked "crosswords"
(1) deck of invisible playing cards
(1) plastic bib from a McDonald's in Blackfoot Idaho
(1) lens cleaning cloth in its original bag, encased in a second plastic bag
(1) one dollar bill
(1) piece of paper inviting me to join the birthday club at Craigo's
(1) green cloth napkin with a Twix wrapper folded inside of it
(1) key ring holding (1) house key and (9) cards - Border's gift card, BYU student ID, Oregon driver's license, Washington County library card, Provo city library card, my laundry card, Washington Mutual debit card, Target gift card, and M-Lite's Washington County library card
(1) package of Kleenex tissues, received in my stocking at Christmas
(1) copy of Symptoms & Illnesses
(1) movie stub I found on the ground at work
(2) yellow pencils, neither of them size 2. A Dixon Ticonderoga size 2 5/10 medium, and a General's BADGER size 2 2/4
(1) cell phone
(1) ballpoint pen
(1) tube of Mint Delight softlips brand chapstick I got last Christmas from the Maoist
(1) Hall's cough drop wrapper
(3) pennies - 1994, 2004, and 1975, one of which I was given on Valentine's day
(1) dime - 2004
(2) quarters - 1995 and 2005
(1) piece of two foot long tape I stole from a dispenser in the BYU-Idaho library that is now condensed into a small blob after having been wrapped around my finger for a brief period of time
(1) brown fork

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Good to see that someone else has a fork in their purse. Perfectly normal.

Anonymous said...

The cell phone ruined the oddity of your list

Genuine Draft said...

Yeah, but I had to include absolutely everything and it happened to be in there at the time.

Tangerine said...

Dixon Ticonderoga are pretty much the best pencils ever, are they not?

Genuine Draft said...

They are. My sister and I used to get them in our Christmas stockings actually.