Saturday, June 09, 2007

Well I'll Be

Incredible. A moment ago I was by the back sink putting on my face and a girl from the ward came back to the vanity area. She was dressed like a ninja. Didn't say a word; just marched in dressed in all black with a face mask and everything and a blue cape, and she proceeded to take our garbage. I just turned, eye liner in hand, and stared at her as she removed our trash bag from its can and tried to replace it with another bag that was too small. After I heard the door close I burst out laughing and checked the kitchen to see that she'd taken out that trash as well. What a delightful morning* this has been.


*Other happenings: M-Lite told me about her dream last night in which we were living together for the Fall, and then Kicks and Giggles came in to join in on the fun and crawled into first M-Lite's bed and then mine while I told her about Destroy All Planets and the two times I'd seen it. And now I'm going to go register for wedding gifts with that Optimistic. person I'm going to marry.

3 comments:

H2 said...

hahahahahahAhahahhaha!! i just sat here reading this post and wasn't at all expecting you to mention that you saw a ninja today. and when did you start wearin' eye liner!?

Anonymous said...

where was I for the ninja trash thief? Was it Car Insurance? Because that's who I was picturing doing this as I read it.

By the by, I think I'll be crawling into bed with you more often from now on. Your bed is much more comfy than mine.

LJ said...

That's better than my story. I've seen ninjas in an elevator, but they didn't offer to do jack crap for me.

However, France Nielsen once came to my dorm during his campaign glad-handing and asked if he could do anything for me. I told him he could wash our dishes. My roommates shushed me and told him he could take out the trash.

Pansy. I'm still peeved about that.