Thursday, June 14, 2007

eighteen divided by five. quick, what is it?

It's been five months and this floss is looking a little worse for the wear. It's gotten so that I don't even notice it anymore - it's just apart of my finger the way my glasses are apart of my face. I'm kind of not-so-secretly hoping it makes it to December for the wedding, because I think that it would be interesting to have in my pictures. Or to January. That would be cool, because then it will have been a whole year. Optimistic. and I count our anniversary as the 10th and my floss's anniversary is the 14th, so every time they both come around I think how I've had this piece of floss a whole month longer than I've had Optimistic.. Also, there is a definite groove around my pinkie and I'm wondering if it won't be permanent by the time this floss comes off. Heck, maybe it already is. What a cool scar that would be, and what a hard time I would have explaining why I let such a thing happen. And perhaps I'll get it something for our first anniversary. Something out of paper.

1 comment:

H2 said...

saweet. it'd be cool if you had a floss scar. oh and sorry for not sending you a sock. I can't afford to lose any of my own.