Sunday, April 01, 2007

Everybody plays the fool

Anyone else pee blue this morning? I'm hoping so, otherwise that last sentence might make things a bit awkward. Dimmi and Lavish, I'm shaking my fist at you right now, even as I type. Just know that I don't forgive pranks without some form of pranking in return, and by some form I mean that it's probably not safe for you to fall asleep. Ever again. And by forgive I mean hold a grudge and enter into a war to the death making all involved regretful, as ultimately they're left empty shells of their former selves, wasted and morally debauched with no hope of pursuing a useful, normal, or satisfying life.

Also, as I shake my fist I'm doing that pointing with two fingers stare. How am I doing both of those things while still managing to type? I'm simply doing the pointing while I shake the one hand and typing with the other, which doesn't look as menacing as I would have hoped, but rather more like a disgruntled elderly person with the shakes has it out for you.

When I noticed this morning that my pee was blue, do you know what I thought? Of course you don't, but I know that you're dying (ha!) to find out, so I'm going to tell you. My initial thought was, "I'm not M-Lite."

You're thinking this is a conclusion I probably should have reached fifteen or twenty years ago.

Bear with me. I do have a reason for thinking this, and it's because Wednesday at the hospital they injected M-Lite with the same stuff that would make her pee blue, so when I discovered that my pee was also blue I was a bit confused. It was also early in the morning. Ah well.

Also, just to guilt trip Dimmi and Lavish, methylene blue does have side effects, aside from just the blue urine. Yeah, the abdominal pain, chest pain, and dizziness makes sense now. Maybe because you're not supposed to use it on people who are sick.

I don't think either of them read this blog, so someone pass it along to them to watch their backs. Shakes fist again while pointing.

8 comments:

Lavish said...

[Optimistic.]: there's no bitterness, don't worry
[rogeber] and [Genuine Draft] each wanted to eat another brownie

Sorry, he already ratted you out.

Genuine Draft said...

Lavish - Even if Optimistic. was joking about the cancer I wasn't kidding about my symptoms. Run a search on methylene blue side effects if you don't believe me. I had chest pains, dizziness, and I know I wasn't the only one of the group who experienced abdominal pain. You really aren't supposed to give it to people who are sick - I don't make this crap up. While I think what you guys did was funny, you should have done your research.

Thirdmango said...

If you need help in pranking, I do happen to be a master prankster. It's one of my side jobs which I don't make public very often. But as having been someone who has been in dozens of prank wars and has been hit with that one before I feel your pain and will help you out if needed. I wonder what either of them would look like with blue hair, or if they happened to smell strongly of beef all day, hmmm....

Brooklyn said...

AHHH!!! DIMMI! We discussed this on the banana night, and when I told you about this chemical you said it was inhumane and "could you even buy that stuff in Provo? are you kidding me? like where?"

Genuine Draft, back me up on this.

At least she doesn't seem to have been lying when she said my suggestion to mix methylene blue and laxatives in one pan of brownies was mean.

I want to help you, and I wasn't even there for this. If I recall we make a good team. (You make a good team. I make a good "GET OUT OF THERE" window-rapper.)

Emily said...

Olympus: Whhaaaattt.... I wouldn't have claimed to not know where to get it.

And I do think laxatives are mean.

And I wouldn't have participated in this on any day other than April Fool's Day.

ALSO, you guys are forgetting an important rule that everyone knows: Retaliation of April Fool's Day pranks must be completed during the same April Fool's day as the original prank was completed.

Brooklyn said...

Hahahahahahha!

I don't think this is a real rule.

H2 said...

how did they get the blue stuff into you? did they jab you with a needle?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you ate a toilet bowl cleaner cake. I heard of a cartoon idea many years ago. A men's restroom, a toilet with blue water in the bowl. A surprised man watching a SMURF walking away buttoning up his fly.