Saturday, April 14, 2007

Give Said the Little

It's been three months, and the string around my finger is still holding on. It's a little frayed, but I wouldn't be surprised if it made it another few months.

Also, I received a fourth piece of sock mail yesterday. It's from Auntie J, the aunt of my coworker Minerva, who sent me my third piece of sock mail. The whole thing makes me incredibly happy.

Life is good. Terribly, horribly busy, but good. I've taken note of at least 17 things I've wanted to post about, but I haven't had time. I need to write about my Easter in Rexburg as well as some of my fondest Easter memories growing up, and tied into that is the story of my Easter/laundry basket. I have pictures from the Festival of Colors. I have everything I've been thinking from the last few weeks rolling around in my head and nothing to do with it. I have posts eking out my ears and it won't be until after classes are out that I can even attempt to write them all down and do them justice. I have pictures and stories and nonsense waiting to come forth. Wait for it...wait for it...

2 comments:

Krebscout said...

Every time I see the picture on this post, for a split second I think it's some obscure, obscene body part. I guess it is most of those things.

Anonymous said...

I've feel like I have been waiting forever! Don't you know my life hinges on your life! Man I can't wait for you to finish "studying" for finals.
-Bony M