Sunday, November 08, 2009

I could have died


Were you guys ever afraid of toilet monsters/snakes attacking you while you went to the bathroom? I used to be, and now I am again. Yesterday I went in to use the bathroom and I found a giant spider half hiding under the back rim of the toilet seat. Luckily I saw it, but then I didn't know what to do. I eventually decided to throw water on it to force it into the bowl so I could flush it. But I was still scared to go to the bathroom after that, and I really had to go to the bathroom. So the thrilling conclusion to this tale is that I decided to go to the bathroom in the hopes that whatever I sent down after it would thoroughly kill the spider even more. And now I check the toilet every time I use it, just like how I always used to check the shower as a kid, you know, in case a psycho-killer was hiding in there. Man, bathrooms are scary.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I thought that snake was a cat's tail, and thought "a cat in a toilet bowl isn't scary unless it's a tiger, and even then, it's more humorous." But a snake, I'll give you. That's a little scary.

(Also, the word verification agrees with me--it thought it was a cat first, too. "zatickt," it says.)

Patty Fingers said...

You also need to check the inside of the TP roll. I had a spider jump out of there once-I almost died as well

H2 said...

Yeah i was using mom and dads bathroom one time and I just saw this one huge hairy spider leg sticking out from under the lid as if it thought it had found a good hiding spot and was trying to be sneaky.

Keith said...

Wow, and I just saw one of those faces with hands you put on the under side of a toilet lid to scare people with!