Saturday, September 26, 2009

Labor day presents - they're gonna be big


I finally bought the one thing I've been wanting that Optimistic. refused to buy for me as a Labor Day present. His argument was that there are no such things as Labor Day presents. My argument was that there is a huge present-less void in my life between my birthday in March and Christmas in December. So I bought myself this awesome receiver, which has a handy pick-up/hang-up button and volume control built into it. Plus it will be amazing to have a nice curly phone line coming out of my purse seemingly attached to nothing. Despite the picture I got it in black - red is just a little too conspicuous and would clash with my hair.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

I understand. My birthday is like 2 weeks after Christmas. All my gifts get clumped together once a year.

krebscout said...

Holy cows I want one. Where did it come from?

Marcene said...

This is AWESOME!!!! The caps are not big enough to express how cool I think this is.

maranda said...

You did it! You actually did it! haha... can't wait to see it. Does this mean you will actually anser your phone now?

Keith said...

That's amazing, Tams! I'd been thinking about getting one of these a while back.