Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frigidaire

Here are some more pictures from my phone. These are from two Halloweens ago when I went as a side by side refrigerator. I had food and all sorts of stuff on my insides, and then on the outside I had magnets, wedding announcements, pictures, the whole she-bang. People were eating bananas and oatmeal cream pies out of me.Here I am checking the fridge. Guess which one's me. Also, check out my cord.

When I was done with my costume I did what I do every year -I took it the parking lot of the old ward and set it on fire. Unfortunately I also set the parking lot itself on fire. I don't know how or why, just that it kept smoldering. Finally I went up to #15 and asked for a pitcher of water.
That stove in the right hand side of the picture was quaking with fear. If any of your appliances give you any trouble, show them this picture and it will straighten them right out.


P.S. This costume severely limited my arm movement. All the parties I wore it to consisted of me setting food on top of my fridge close to my mouth and trying to eat without using my hands. But it was still better than the year I dressed as a ham and people fed me through my eye hole.

3 comments:

LJ said...

THE HAM! AND THE MINI HAM!

Wendy said...

Oh, how I love you! Wish I could have personally witnessed this one. I do, however, have a great picture of you as the bearded lady and Haley as the 2-headed woman!

Lisa B. said...

it turns out that I have no e-mail for you. So a stray comment in your blogworld will have to do for a birthday greeting: Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear T,
Happy birthday to you.

Many more birthdays to you,
many more birthdays to you,
many more birthdays, many more birthdays,
many more birthdays to you.

&c.

seriously, I hope you get some good cake.