Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going for that sexy bee-stung lips look that only celebrities can pull off


As I was crossing the street on my way home from work today something flew through the air and hit me in the face before continuing on its way. I whipped my head around to see a bee flying off. A large bee. I got hit in the face by a bee. Except it hit me on my lips. I was kissed by a bee.* A non-committal love her and leave her jerk of a bee. I hope Optimistic. is wild with envy.



*It meant nothing to me, I swear. And it was all rather innocent -I had my lips closed. But I can't speak for the bee.

6 comments:

H2 said...

who does that bee think you are? some kind of fluzy?

Anonymous said...

I was stung on the lip by a bee when I was ten years old. It swelled up and it was a generally uncomfortable experience, but it's a sweet story to tell now.

Chase said...

I'm so jealous. The last time I had any bee action, it crawled on the wrong side of my glasses and stung my eyelid. And that was eight years ago.

maranda said...

You know....I'm pretty sure two bees have flown into my head in the last couple weeks, just while I was walking around campus. Maybe it's the time of year....they are like drunk or something.

Lindsey Pedersen said...

Are you sure a bee stung you or did you just inject collagen into your lip? VAIN!

Eliza said...

like a board reader, I was also stung on the lip by a bee. I think I was about seven.

My whole face swelled up. It was awful.

On second thought, it may have been a wasp.