Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shooting the craps



Optimistic. and I have gone crazy for poker since my birthday, so last week I bought a poker table top thingus and it got here on Friday! It has cup holders, a reversible top for blackjack and, wait for it......CRAPS! Craps is incredibly fun to play, just so you all know -I've never lost so much fake money in all my life!

I also started my new job last month, but I'll write more on that sometime later. For now just know that I'm getting better at my job, which entails making phone calls (I hate talking on the phone) and using a computer 9 hours a day (I hate using computers). Thank goodness for gambling or I'd go crazy living day after day with the endless drudgery of...I mean... I love you Optimistic. and the life we share together! Well, gotta go folks, there's church to be had!

4 comments:

H2 said...

first learned how to play craps when my 5th grade math teacher taught the entire class. it's her favorite way of gambling she told us.

Audrey said...

I've never played craps- it's a dice game, right?

Genuine Draft said...

yup.

Patty Fingers said...

I'm apalled at your gambling problem.