Sunday, May 25, 2008

James Earl Jones is a little girl in my ward


Today in Sunday School, during the prayer when everyone had their eyes closed, a small child was crying. Then there was a loud thud and the crying stopped. I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that there are some very ugly kids in my ward. One little girl in particular reminded me of somebody I couldn't place until I realized that she looked like a boiled egg, and the only other person I equate with looking that way is Darth Vader with his mask off. Yeah, no amount of elastic bows on her head is gonna cover that up.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm glad Greta turned out cute, otherwise I'd be hearing snide remarks from you and Dad all the time. I've seen my share of ugly kids as well though. One with a uni-brow in Rexburg stands out in my mind especially.

Marcene said...

will you sneak a picture of this child so we can all see

Genuine Draft said...

unfortunately they moved.But watch star wars and it will do the same thing for you.

LJ said...

I have had issue with a number of newborns in my day, most of whom were my nieces and nephews.

And this post made me laugh. A lot.