Friday, January 25, 2008

Baconic


I had my cooking lab today and made soup. The best part of the lab was when my teacher was checking to see if each group had picked up all the ingredients to make their salads, so she was yelling out, "Who needs bacon*? Does everyone have bacon who wants it? Who still needs bacon? You all should have gotten some bacon!" All I could think was that she was a married woman who shouldn't have been propositioning us in such a way. Also, I want to say that I'm very proud of my soup, and even prouder of myself for eating some of it. That is all.

*This is a euphemism, but not a terrible one

3 comments:

H2 said...

i don't get the euphamism....please explain.

Marcene said...

I'm with the draft above...I don't know what you mean by all this bacon talk. But I am proud of you for eating your soup!

Eliza said...

HAAAAAAA!