Thursday, July 30, 2009

Making a comeback


A month after having had this tooth pulled I'm finally able to chew on both sides of my mouth without having to think about it. For a while there it took a lot of concentration to eat and brush my teeth, but now it's like riding a bicycle. Yet despite all this healing, recently my gums have been hurting near where my molar was pulled and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was infected? Or there could be some gingivitis going on all up in there? Today I felt around and discovered that what my dentist had told me was unlikely to happen is happening -my wisdom tooth is dropping down to take the place of my missing molar. Apparently I'm teething. Now I know what all those babies are always wailing about.

4 comments:

krebscout said...

I believe I bought that walrus. At the dollar store.

Arizona Sun said...

That is awesome that your WT is coming down to take the place of the missing one. Now you won't be toothless back there.

Marcene said...

teething is the pits man, some otter pops and oralgel at night should help

Audrey said...

That happened to me too!