Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fresh butter


I woke up literally seconds ago, and this is the earthshatteringly good idea I just had. Why no one has never thought of it before now amazes me. Ready? A winter wedding where instead of it being all winter wonderlandy the dress code is Christmas sweaters. Clearly I am a genius. This ranks up there with the time I thought I could turn an empty mascara tube into a portable butter churn, because, you know, who wouldn't love to have fresh butter available to them at all times? The only difference between the two ideas is that shamefully I was wide awake when I invented the miniature butter churn.

P.S. I could not find any Christmas sweater wedding dresses. Perhaps a more intensive google search is in order.

5 comments:

Marcene said...

I think you've clearly had too much cold medicine. Maybe I should give Optimistic. a call

krebscout said...

I invent things in my sleep too! Mostly edible things. Like pizza lasagna or sandwiches with complete dinners between the bread.

Lindsey Pedersen said...

miniature butter churn... i could get on board with that.

Anonymous said...

actually that butter churn sounds like one of the best ideas I have ever heard. Did you try it out?

Keith said...

I'm down with the portable fresh butter. Now, a portable fresh bagel oven... Ahhh! What an unstoppable force you would be.