Sunday, December 07, 2008

Crap chutes and Ladders (patent pending)


Highlight from today: A lady in our ward said "crap chute" over the pulpit. That was pretty awesome. Also, today I returned to a favorite pastime of anagraming the hymn titles. If you're ever bored in sacrament meeting I highly recommend giving it a try. The last isn't a real anagram because it's missing a U, but I'm okay with that.

With Wondering Awe= We own a weird thing
O Come All Ye Faithful=Call me Al if you hef to
and
We'll Sing All Hail to Jesus' Name=Snail Mangles Seal With Jello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the term you're looking for is "crap shoot", as in, "let's go shoot some crap". It's a dice game. Watch Guys & Dolls for further reference...

LJ said...

Why?! Why are you more brilliant than me?

I suck at anagrams. Crap chute.

Login word today: pople. As in a multitude of popes.

Thirdmango said...

Holy crap I never thought to anagram, you have brought a whole new joy to my life I never thought possible. I owe you a present between 1 and 2 dollars now.

Thirdmango said...

I tried this in church this week and here are my two favorites. I had to add punctuation to the first one though.

If You Could Hie To Kolob
Yell: IOU *hic* foot book!

But here's my favorite.

God Moves In A Mysterious Way
You saw Yams, I tried Oven smog.