Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby Loaf

My sister Bony M had her baby on Saturday! I waited to post until they sent me some pictures. This is my nephew Anderson Isaac. Bony M says he has our family's lips and A's eyes, and I think she's exactly right. He was 5 lbs. 11oz., 19 inches long. This is exciting stuff.I like this picture of Bony M and A. There's something about the look in their eyes - a great happiness is what I'd guess it is. Anyway, now I'm an aunt twice over, with a nephew as well as a niece. Hoo-ray.

6 comments:

H2 said...

why have i not seen any pictures. i get them from f and you, but where'd they come from?

Mariah said...

Hey! congrats on becoming an aunt again! How have you been? and when were you gonna tell me you were getting married? lol

~Mariah

Kicks and Giggles said...

WHAT?! I saw you three hours ago and you said NOTHING!!! That's it. You are dead to me!

Mariah said...

uh oh lol, did i get someone in trouble? or is she in trouble for not telling you about the baby?

Anonymous said...

great happiness...or is it the drugs they give you?

baby A is excited for your wedding, but will not be sporting any type of vest as formal wear. Vests are just one step away from organized crime.

-Bony M

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! will you email me their mailing address? iviegan@gmail.com

hooray!