Saturday, December 16, 2006

Free Box

Some things about me that aren't important or interesting in any way:
-My feet tend to turn purple when I clean the upstairs bathroom at home
-I'm a total pack rat
-I can't shop for clothes for more than an hour without becoming tired, because I think shopping for clothes is the most boring thing ever
-I've always secretly wanted to dress really punk
-I've purchased 2 bowling balls in my life, one named Annette and one named Barbara. Barbara is home in Portland, resting until the day I decide to toss her pink ten-pond self down a lane
-I weighed ten pounds when I was born. My poor mother.
-I'm scared of having people hear me when I sing or play the clarinet
-I want to host a talk show
-I always feared that I would die before I was 19. Needless to say, I was kind of on edge during the week leading up to my birthday
-I don't like any kind of soup
-I own a place mat with all the presidents of the United States on it
-If I could only eat 3 foods for the rest of my life they would be (1) watermelon (2) White rice with butter and salt (3) breaded chicken
-When I was little my cousin told me that I was adopted, or rather, that my parents had found me in the free box at a garage sale. I ran into the house crying. It's a fact that my dad loves shopping at garage sales.
-I own less than 15 CD's
-I want my wedding cake to be that rainbow chunk stuff, you know, the kind that has colored blobs in it that taste like wax? It's 99 cents a box and delicious; it doesn't get better than that.
-I can't swim
-I can make anything out of cardboard
The End

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

-I am the wittiest girl you'll ever meet.
-I give really good gifts.
-I look like Beyonce Knowles.

Genuine Draft said...

curse you and your lies krebscout and stop misrepresenting me!

Krebscout said...

so I had this idea.

why don't we make a publication? you and I, and others. We write short stories, draw pictures, and exercise our vicious rhetoric. We could call it "(your last name) & (my last name)'s Fictions for a Dime" and then actually sell them for a dime.

(I've been reading this book called "Storytelling in the Pulps, Comics, and Radio: How technology changed popular fiction in America". It's got me all excited)

Genuine Draft said...

There you go again, thinking that I can actually write. Would I really get top billing?

Ben said...

I want in!

Flops said...

you like to goose people [namely me!]
you some of the best stories ever!
you are also an excellent cuddle